Reasons you may want to remove/dispose of your old insulation:
- Your old insulation has become less effective or useless due to compaction and settling.
- Your home has excessive dust and you or a family member suffer from allergies.
- You may have vents or openings such as bathroom fans, recessed and wall vents through which dust particles can enter your home.
- Your insulation may have become contaminated by rodents, insects and/or water damage.
Our Services Include:
- Vacuum of loose insulation directly into large removal bags designed especially for insulation removal and disposal.
- Bag & removal of old batted insulation
- Removal & dumping of any unwanted debris that was embedded in or contained within the old insulation. [Does not include cleaning out of attic of stored personal items.]
- HVAC duct repair and sealing of ductwork running through the attic space.
- Decontamination of areas affected by Rodent infestation by the use of a spray disinfectant microbial chemical such as Microban or equivalent.